• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents of Herroberst
09-15-2008, 03:15 AM,
Opponents of Herroberst
Thank you all for the kind words in the wake of my daughters accident. I appreciate each and every one very much. My daughter suffered a fractured collar bone, neck, and took eight staples in the head to close a wound. She is not paralyzed but sufferes memory loss and cannot walk very well. There will be months of physical therapy and the chance of paralysis. I remain confident that she will pull through fine, she is home with us now for the months of rehabilitation. The car was totaled, with the back end of the vehicle, a Ford Escape, ending up in the front seat. The other car, a Lexus, burst into flames, the other party slightly injured. The other driver plowed into the rear end of my daughters car without braking. Thus far, insurance and litigation is going our way. Aside from my daughters long term health prospects with such an injury the other scary part is my other daughter starts driving soon... I may decide she cannot drive for another year to gain experience driving with parents.

All turns have been sent out. If I owe you something, send me an email. Thank you again for the thoughts and your patience.
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2008, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2008, 08:14 AM by British Tommy.)
RE: Opponents of Herroberst
Vic,
Thanks for updating us on your daughters condition and I hope she recovers quickly.
As for your other daughter, you can teach her everything you know to make her a better driver but it's the idiots out there driving whilst drunk or drugged up or my pet hate, using a mobile phone who cause accidents. I hope they throw the book at the driver who smashed into your daughters car.
09-15-2008, 10:29 AM,
That is great news so far. I am sure that she will continue to recover.
Lord Bane
09-15-2008, 10:21 PM,
Glad to hear that things are taking a turn for the better. : )