• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sept.'s Top Ten Ladder Board
09-28-2008, 03:49 AM,
Sept.'s Top Ten Ladder Board
Time to see who this months movers and shakers are. Same criteria as before, I see that we have a new win % leader, and as I scroll down to the ELO leader,.... funny, but I don't see my name there. I might have to edit these pictures a little more in my favour in the future.

[Image: Top10win2-1.png]

I actually had to check and see that I did not load the same screenshot below as I had above. There must be some sort of error, a double leader, don't we have a medal for this? I'll have to go and do a recount, those darn punch-cards.:chin:
[Image: Top10elo3.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2008, 10:16 AM,
RE: Sept.'s Top Ten Ladder Board
Looks good Ratzki - by the way - how do you get your pics to be within the size of the view screen? Mine are always too big and you have to pan side to side to read the post.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
09-28-2008, 11:01 AM,
Thanks for doing this, I look forward to it each month!
Send this user an email
09-28-2008, 03:10 PM,
No problem guys, I meant to do this a week or so ago. As for the pic size, I think it is just a fluke that after I trim this up that it comes out fitting the screen.
09-28-2008, 06:59 PM,
Well done Ratzki.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-29-2008, 12:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2008, 12:54 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
I usually set pics to 800x600 when saving them.
Anything bigger (eg 1024x768) will fit widescreens okay, but will overlap standard square screens and need panning.
You can also set 800x600 at the Photobucket end.

PS- If some photos are very good crisp quality I sometimes use the 1024x768 setting to enlarge it so we can see every rivet in breathtaking detail, I did that with the halftrack photo in post #351 at Green Light here-

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...&page=last
09-29-2008, 11:25 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:I usually set pics to 800x600 when saving them.

Thanks POS - I'll try that next time...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift