• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Nuts - This Ever Happen To You?
03-24-2009, 02:00 AM,
Nuts - This Ever Happen To You?
My Sturm Squad patiently sneaks up to the 10 armored vehicles stacked up on the road with woods either side - awaiting this chokepoint to be cleared by Engineers that are decisively engaged on the other side of the road with a full company of Sturm troops - the British Engineers are getting the worst of it.:kill: The Vet Sturm Squad has two fausts and a grenade bundle to use on the armor, already severely attrited by fausts, bundles, shreks, Stug fire, and ATGs. There are burning vehicles, smoke and the chaos of battle in a confined space.

He's now in range, 30 meters, he ups and fires two fausts, hits one vehicle, misses and then the armor machineguns the squad killing the guy carrying the bundle - it is dropped - sigh...:hissy:

The British armor tries a charge through the chokepoint. Four tanks get hammered from my remaining Stug shooting them from the rear... :) the Germans are lucky this time.
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2009, 02:50 AM,
RE: Nuts - This Ever Happen To You?
Of course it happened !

On Many occasions my fausts are killed the first in the squad ...SHIT HAPPENS !

AT least your Stugs hit the targets ...that's all that matters...i don't want to feel the thing when a green armor KO another Elite one after several shells exchanged
03-24-2009, 03:34 AM,
RE: Nuts - This Ever Happen To You?
That's one of the most memorable twists of the game, i think.

Not taking games yet..