• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Sorry!
12-25-2009, 09:45 PM,
H2H Sorry!
When I tried to deliver a new scenario to the H2H site I received the following comment:
Sorry,you're not allowed to have more than 3 test scenarios posted at any one time!
Disappointing comment after a lot of work!!

Owl:mad:
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2009, 09:58 PM,
RE: H2H Sorry!
Owl,
This rule is to stop a single designer taking all the slots available on the testing page by uploading more and more scenarios while the ones already uploaded are not tested, instead of getting angry why don't you investigate why you still have three scenarios uploaded on the test page without any of them having passed to the approved list?? :chin:

Get them scenarios moved on (or deleted if they are "dead") and you will be allowed to upload some more. ;)
12-25-2009, 11:33 PM,
Sorry but I find this a very ´cheap´ reaction. I have already 3 approved scenarios and 1 of the 2 that is tested SU´so vs. Stud´s has high notes.
I think that it takes by far to long for a game is approved and there is also not enough capacity for testing games. Maybe H2H should consider a alternative way to get fine scenario's through! Options are 1 test report of a Blitz crack player (1st 10 players in the specific ladder, give more points for testplaying or maybe the best option organize tournaments with new scenario's)
For me, i will post new scenario's in the future somewhere else!

Owl
12-26-2009, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-26-2009, 09:20 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Owl,
It was not my intention to give you a 'cheap' answer, i am just trying to explain why there is a restriction in place. ;)

I have had in the past players moan at me that certain designers keep uploading scenarios without moving their existing ones on or having them deleted if they are not required any more, there is only room for a certain amount of scenarios on the test page and if one designer keeps uploading them other players scenarios cannot be shown.

To prevent this designers are restricted to 3 scenarios which is more than enough to have tested at any one time IMO.

Then i have designers like yourself asking for more space on the test page despite the fact you already have used up your allocation.

All i am saying is that the only way to free up space is to work on your existing scenarios rather than keep uploading more, to do this you will have to post for testers and keep in contact with them to see how they are progressing, your StuGs versus SU's scenario only requires one more 8+ score to be approved, if you set up a test with another player you could have that scenario tested and then upload another. ;)

I am sorry if you don't like the rules governing the H2H, but they are there to be fair to everyone who wants to use the H2H. :)
12-26-2009, 08:45 PM,
OK, will look for a testplayer.

Owl