• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted for: GP 5 Rechnitz (operation)
06-13-2010, 05:08 AM,
Opponent wanted for: GP 5 Rechnitz (operation)
Operation details and download: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/Comb...0&ladder=1

Short description: Germans defend a small town against Soviet assault for 3 battles. Balanced for PBEM.

Choose your side. I will play only against one opponent - the first to respond. I try to send at least one move each day but during weekends I may do several turns.

The first to respond on the forum can send the opening move to kallekantola5 "at" gmail.com.
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2010, 09:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2010, 09:18 AM by bluehand.)
RE: Opponent wanted for: GP 5 Rechnitz (operation)
I'll play you. I'll take Commies. I don't have that scenario on this computer so you'll have to set it up and send it over. Or wait a day for me to set it up.
06-13-2010, 04:39 PM,
(06-13-2010, 09:16 AM)bluehand Wrote: I'll play you. I'll take Commies. I don't have that scenario on this computer so you'll have to set it up and send it over. Or wait a day for me to set it up.

Thanks for the offer but Combat Wombat already contacted me via email and sent the opening move. He didn't notice my request to first post a response here. For me this topic is therefore closed but perhaps someone else will stand up to the challenge.
06-14-2010, 03:11 AM,
whoops, sorry mate ..! I should pay attention ! ...cheers