• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updating existing scenarios?
10-30-2010, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 10:23 AM by Jagger.)
Updating existing scenarios?
I am getting back into CMBB after a break of a few years. I designed 7 PBEM scenarios way back when and see them listed here in the scenarios database. However only 3 actually have the scenarios available for download. Unfortunately, I had a harddrive crash and no longer have the scenarios myself.

Using google, I have found one of the missing scenarios, Dark Storm, Minsk 44. Now I would like to upload the scenario file to the listed scenario in the database. Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out how to upload a scenario to an existing listing in the database. I see how to add a brand new scenario but not how to upload a scenario file already listed in the database but lacking a downloadable file. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also I am still missing two of my scenarios: "SS Strikes, Kalinen front" and "Summer Storm, Poland 41". I noticed both have been played and I am hoping someone out there might still have the scenarios. If so, please let me know and I will repost them to the database.

Thanks all!
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2010, 11:51 AM,
RE: Updating existing scenarios?
Ok, I just figured out how to upload the missing scenario by using modify and upload. So anyone interested, Dark Storm Minsk 44 is now available for download.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for copies of SS Strikes and Summer Storm if anyone happens to have copies...

(10-30-2010, 10:19 AM)Jagger Wrote: I am getting back into CMBB after a break of a few years. I designed 7 PBEM scenarios way back when and see them listed here in the scenarios database. However only 3 actually have the scenarios available for download. Unfortunately, I had a harddrive crash and no longer have the scenarios myself.

Using google, I have found one of the missing scenarios, Dark Storm, Minsk 44. Now I would like to upload the scenario file to the listed scenario in the database. Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out how to upload a scenario to an existing listing in the database. I see how to add a brand new scenario but not how to upload a scenario file already listed in the database but lacking a downloadable file. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also I am still missing two of my scenarios: "SS Strikes, Kalinen front" and "Summer Storm, Poland 41". I noticed both have been played and I am hoping someone out there might still have the scenarios. If so, please let me know and I will repost them to the database.

Thanks all!
10-30-2010, 01:12 PM,
I have them and sent them to your email. Might be in your spam box.
Send this user an email
10-31-2010, 12:58 AM,
(10-30-2010, 01:12 PM)keif149 Wrote: I have them and sent them to your email. Might be in your spam box.

Thanks Keif!

Ok, all my scenarios but one are now posted and available for download here at the blitz. All are designed specifically for PBEM play. There is actually quite a bit of feedback on all the scenarios. So you can get an idea of the balance from feedback. Although some surprised me. For example Breakout Minsk 41, I felt was slightly balanced to the Russians favor yet feedback shows most players with feeling the Germans are slightly favored. Interesting....

Here is a list of my scenarios if anyone is interested in scenarios specifically designed for CMBB PBEM:

Breakout Minsk, 41
Summer Storm II, Poland 41
SS Strikes, Kalinen Front
Blood Feud II, Transylvania 44
Dark Storm, Minsk 44
Storm Tide, Poland 44

Thanks again to Keif!!