• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for game
02-19-2011, 03:33 AM,
Looking for game
Looking for a game of BO, BB or AK QB. Prefer an opponent who is an average player as I am a 16.6% score guy and have been beaten up too much lately. :hissy: Average 3 turns week minimum.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2011, 05:03 AM,
RE: Looking for game
If you want an easy win I'm your man, newbie, Send me an email
02-19-2011, 12:56 PM,
Sent
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
02-19-2011, 09:15 PM,
You can send me a setup if you are still interested. Email is [email protected]
02-20-2011, 05:59 AM,
(02-19-2011, 09:15 PM)Cuirassier Wrote: You can send me a setup if you are still interested. Email is [email protected]

Sent
02-21-2011, 05:25 AM,
Hi,

I'm willing to give you a huge point bonus (e.g. 30%), what should be adjusted between games according to who have won. The idea would be to maintain a 50% win/loss ratio. QB only, probably non-ladder games.
02-22-2011, 04:27 AM,
(02-21-2011, 05:25 AM)kineas Wrote: Hi,

I'm willing to give you a huge point bonus (e.g. 30%), what should be adjusted between games according to who have won. The idea would be to maintain a 50% win/loss ratio. QB only, probably non-ladder games.

Thanks for the offer, but have taken on 2 new game already. :)
03-20-2011, 02:38 AM,
Well it is pretty bad when you accept two opponents offers of a game, and then they disappear before either game reaches turn 5. Kineas, still interested?

I should declare two OW wins, but that isn't my style but it sure does make one mad. Even if an email had been sent saying life suddenly got busy and they can't play would have been appreciated. :curse:
03-20-2011, 06:36 PM,
Hi,
I began another game in the meantime and I barely keep up a decent turn rate. Sorry, maybe later.