• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM quick battle force ratio question
04-23-2011, 12:28 AM,
CM quick battle force ratio question
In CM what force ratio or points allowance difference would anyone recommend for an attack / defence quick battle ?
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2011, 05:15 AM,
RE: CM quick battle force ratio question
When you choose an ATT/DEF type game from the menu, it automatically sets up the point differential for attacker and defender. Just choose th point total for the size of the game and it will be ratio'd out for each side.[/b]
04-23-2011, 12:09 PM,
(04-23-2011, 05:15 AM)Ratzki Wrote: When you choose an ATT/DEF type game from the menu, it automatically sets up the point differential for attacker and defender. Just choose th point total for the size of the game and it will be ratio'd out for each side.[/b]

Thanks, i never bothered with QBs when i played CMAK and CMBB and consequently never familiarised myself with the purchasing side of the game and recently having bought a new PC i was going to re install them but my discs have gone AWOL so i cant access CM, so if you dont mind i'd like the points ratio that i would of seen if i could access the CM QB editor :)
04-24-2011, 11:45 AM,
defender points:attacker points is 2:3 in a standard attack/defend. Less for a probe, more for an assault.
04-24-2011, 09:51 PM,
(04-24-2011, 11:45 AM)Splork Wrote: defender points:attacker points is 2:3 in a standard attack/defend. Less for a probe, more for an assault.

Thanks for the info.