• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario test player?
05-28-2011, 05:32 AM,
Scenario test player?
For a challenging new CMBB scenario (Hurrah from the sky) I'm looking for an experienced fast returning testplayer.

Owlcheers
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 06:21 PM,
RE: Scenario test player?
I have sent you mail mate
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-13-2011, 06:42 PM,
Hedgehog did you receive the scenario??

Owl
06-15-2011, 07:37 AM,
Yes I did get it, But I have lost it could you send again please

cheers
06-20-2011, 01:01 PM,
"RE: Begging for opponents
It's sad but it's a disappointing community last months! I had also 0 volunteers for playtesting a new scenario."

still looking for volunteers? im looking for another match and im good for one or two returns on weeknights and much more on weekends.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Send this user an email
06-20-2011, 01:45 PM,
Just keep plugging away. There are still us out there playing. I am seeing about2-3 games reported every day, and some days more then that. I think it will be around to stay for a while yet. Everyone is just playing with the new toy. Some of the novelty will wear off and guys will come back.
06-20-2011, 04:52 PM,
(06-20-2011, 01:45 PM)Ratzki Wrote: Just keep plugging away. There are still us out there playing. I am seeing about2-3 games reported every day, and some days more then that. I think it will be around to stay for a while yet. Everyone is just playing with the new toy. Some of the novelty will wear off and guys will come back.

Think you are right about the new Toy, and of course it is Summer time and lot's to do out side, Thank God I am retired