• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Patches help plz...
06-25-2011, 04:57 AM,
Patches help plz...
Hi all

My last PC killed itself taking all my games plus all my beloved mods into silicone heaven. :mad:

Can you guys tell me where i can get the patches for the CDV versions of CMBB and CMAK? I have looked on the BF website but they only seemed to have the patchs for the BF versions!

I see you can buy CMBB/CMAK as a download bundle from BF, are there any improvements to the games and is it worth buying them again?

Also any idea where the no-cd patchs can be found?

Thx in advance. :bow:

TTFN
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2011, 03:55 PM,
RE: Patches help plz...
what patches are you looking for? I thought that the cdv versions were most up to date.
06-25-2011, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2011, 08:00 PM by pawn117.)
When you have the games up and running, save the folders to dvd. If you lose the hd, simply copy the folders off the dvd to the hd.

If you need the nocd patches just say.

As to buying the downloads. If you cannot find your disks and you play the games alot then yes it is worth buying the download versions. No additional content just vista compatible. Have a read on battlefront website.
06-25-2011, 10:45 PM,
Thx for the help guys, i found all the incremental patches for the CDV versions in the BF archive and thats a good idea i will burn the files to a dvd for saftey.

If you have the nocd patches that would be awesome thx. :)

TTFN Matt