• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Returning player looking for CMBO games
01-12-2011, 01:03 AM,
Returning player looking for CMBO games
I haven't Been around these parts in a year or so and want to get back in some CMBO games. I can handle a few opponents at once and can get 3-5 turns a week in minimum.
Also, anyone know how I change my ladder status from inactive?

[email protected]

Thanks,
-Dave
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 04:07 AM,
RE: Returning player looking for CMBO games
(01-12-2011, 01:03 AM)DaVillan Wrote: I haven't Been around these parts in a year or so and want to get back in some CMBO games. I can handle a few opponents at once and can get 3-5 turns a week in minimum.

[email protected]

Thanks,
-Dave

Happy to give you a game if you are still in need of an oppo, don't mind which side, size or date
01-12-2011, 05:06 AM,
(01-12-2011, 01:03 AM)DaVillan Wrote: ...Also, anyone know how I change my ladder status from inactive?

Contact the Ladder Commander, he can help you for sure. :)
01-12-2011, 11:53 AM,
Sounds good. Do you have a size/points preference.

Sorry, its been awhile.
01-14-2011, 12:02 AM,
(01-12-2011, 11:53 AM)DaVillan Wrote: Sounds good. Do you have a size/points preference.

Sorry, its been awhile.

Nope, although normally play 2-3000pts, but can do smaller or larger.

Feel free to set one up, or let me know what parameters you like and I will.
01-15-2011, 12:28 PM,
If you have time to set one up and dont mind, please do so, if not, I can get to it on Sunday.

-Davillan
02-02-2011, 07:55 AM,
(01-15-2011, 12:28 PM)DaVillan Wrote: If you have time to set one up and dont mind, please do so, if not, I can get to it on Sunday.

-Davillan

Hi there,

I sent you a file on the 18th Jan, (and again on the 23rd), but have not heard anything from you. Have you changed your e-mail account or something?
02-05-2011, 04:07 AM,
(01-12-2011, 01:03 AM)DaVillan Wrote: <snip>

<snip>

The Ladder Commander, Der Kuenstler, was kind enough to e-mail me back when I asked recently with "as soon as you report a new game your ladder status should return - just let me know if it doesn't".
07-20-2011, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2011, 12:23 PM by ironsnow.)
(01-12-2011, 01:03 AM)DaVillan Wrote: I haven't Been around these parts in a year or so and want to get back in some CMBO games. I can handle a few opponents at once and can get 3-5 turns a week in minimum.

[email protected]

Thanks,
-Dave

Hi Dave! I'm new to CM & never been rounds these parts :)Dont know anything about tactics and I only bought CMBO a couple of days ago, I realy would like to play a small game PBEM?

I think CMBO is a superb game, and wish to get some muliplayer games played, I dont like anything in real-time such as chat or realtime play, so hope you will consider destroying me in CM ?

gamer now found thanks

Mark