• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

On map results
04-01-2013, 11:38 PM,
On map results
I am playing a game where my opponent has chosen to view results in a pop up window and I have chosen the option to view them on the map. Yet when I watch the battle replay, I'm forced to use the pop up window. Seriously annoying to have to click the 'ok' button every few seconds. The only way to avoid this is to click 'cancel', but then I can't see the results for the rest of the replay.

Anyway around this so we can both have what we want?
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 09:51 AM,
RE: On map results
(04-01-2013, 11:38 PM)Havoc Wrote: I am playing a game where my opponent has chosen to view results in a pop up window and I have chosen the option to view them on the map. Yet when I watch the battle replay, I'm forced to use the pop up window. Seriously annoying to have to click the 'ok' button every few seconds. The only way to avoid this is to click 'cancel', but then I can't see the results for the rest of the replay.

Anyway around this so we can both have what we want?

BG Matrix? Think if you watch replay you always have to click ok after every "fire" command.??
04-02-2013, 11:27 AM,
The only way to get on map results is for both of you to have it selected in the HPS games.
04-03-2013, 01:56 PM,
(04-02-2013, 11:27 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: The only way to get on map results is for both of you to have it selected in the HPS games.

Thought as much...