• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder
09-01-2013, 09:04 PM,
Ladder
Hey !

can anyone explain how the ladder works as I can't see how the rankings are sorted ? is it by ELO, wins , games played or something I am missing
?
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 09:30 PM,
RE: Ladder
By default it is sorted by score (the red numbers), so the top guy has 32916, second has 27040, third has 21022 and so on.......

The ladder can be sorted by some other scores (like ELO) but that requires the member to click those headings to change how the table looks. Smile
09-02-2013, 02:42 PM,
ok cool, so what is the 'score' derived from ?

cheers!
09-06-2013, 05:02 AM,
I have thought Score is all the game points you have accumulated, whether win, lose or draw. Isn't that correct?
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
09-08-2013, 04:45 PM,
(09-06-2013, 05:02 AM)Mad Baron Wrote: I have thought Score is all the game points you have accumulated, whether win, lose or draw. Isn't that correct?

ahh ok, but wins would score more points than a loss say ?
09-08-2013, 07:10 PM,
(09-06-2013, 05:02 AM)Mad Baron Wrote: I have thought Score is all the game points you have accumulated, whether win, lose or draw. Isn't that correct?

Yes, I don't know the various victory levels for CM but the greater the victory the greater the points, but you still get lesser points for draws and losses, the amount of points you get is also determined by the size of the scenario, so your score on the ladder is the accumulation of all the points you have gained from all your games. Wink