• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB Color Issues
12-20-2006, 09:13 AM,
CMBB Color Issues
Hey guys, I recently re-had to re-install my copy of CMBB, and for some reason the text screens are all green now, although they were white before, and the labels are all different colors as well. It's not a big deal but does anyone know why that happened and how to fix it?
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2006, 10:10 AM,
RE: CMBB Color Issues
try downloading and installing the latest updates. maybe the updates will change it back to what you remember.
12-20-2006, 12:25 PM,
ATI graphics card?
12-21-2006, 01:04 AM,
Taken from |Battlefront where Der Kuenstler asked the same sorta question.

**To my knowledge the text attributes within the 3D screen are unmodifiable. What I'm guessing is that your video drivers may be doing something a bit strange. Sometimes certain driver versions matched with particular videocards have resulted in 'changed' colors within the 3D window (one example was a 4x.xx or 5x.xx Nvidia Detonator driver with the GeForce FX5200 turning the text light blue instead of white).

I'd suggest looking for updated drivers for your videocard. You may want to uninstall your current video drivers completely (using only what Windows XP will provide) and then installing the latest or most appropriate drivers for your videocard (this may require some reboots between steps).**

Bootie
12-21-2006, 06:43 AM,
Thanks guys, problem solved. I needed to update NVidia as recommended.