• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Superb WWII photo source
11-16-2006, 09:18 AM,
Superb WWII photo source
Hi chaps

discovered this via a post on CM boards

http://community.webshots.com/user/summitphotographics

vast collection of eastern front photos all very interesting (some rather gory), no idea where the bloke sourced them but well worth a look (considerable time required !)

Cheers
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2006, 09:35 AM,
RE: Superb WWII photo source
Excellent Gary do you know if its possible to download the sets??

Bootie
11-16-2006, 09:45 AM,
Hi

I think so if you register/sign-up to the Photo site (not sure what that entails ?). Certainly right-click/copy doesnt work

Some pretty gritty stuff amongst the images and a real indication of the level of casualties the Germans sustained (so many funeral/grave pics)

Cheers
Send this user an email
11-16-2006, 11:35 PM,
Click on the picture - when it opens up large, right click and select copy - then open word and select paste and the picture appears in your word doc

or right click save as to save it

Works for me anyway
01-15-2007, 06:02 AM,
This site was cool enough that I thought I should post again to bring this thread back to life.
01-15-2007, 06:06 AM,
Ive copied about 300 of them to my HD... that brings my ww2 photos to about 2000... LOL

These ones here are mostly from the German side (some of them are very graphic) and I feel the photographer was taking a lot of pictures of burial ceremonies and graves as a record of the war dead. Very humbling stuff when you see how many died on their Eastern Front campaign and it brings back the true horror of war that we all enjoy 'playing' so much.