• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

All Opponents of Schutzstaffel (FGM)
12-28-2006, 09:52 AM,
All Opponents of Schutzstaffel (FGM)
Gents,

Due to a fire at my home I am computerless until I can purchase a replacement. Seriously not a good holiday season but I can count my blessings that nobody in my family was hurt and my insurance premiums were paid.

Regardless I am currently going to purchase a replacement computer and have to reload everything from scratch unless the Data Recovery Service I sent the hard drives to can get any information from what appears to by my SATA Drives.

Please take complete victory on our matches. I will be back up on line soon - but what really gets me is I had all the scenarios, mods and other neat stuff just the way I liked it.

I will check my home email from my office when I can, but big brother watches so I do not want to do it too frequently.
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2006, 04:46 AM,
RE: All Opponents of Schutzstaffel (FGM)
Sorry to hear that pal.... when you get back on line drop me a mail and perhaps I can help you throw all the scenarios and mods together again... Ive got disk upon disk of stuff that may save you some d/l'ing time.

Bootie
12-30-2006, 12:13 AM,
RE: All Opponents of Schutzstaffel (FGM)
As per my email Braden, anything you need, just hollar, it'll come your way.
Hope to see you back soon bro.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard