• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Theater of War RELEASE DATE
03-22-2007, 01:11 AM,
Theater of War RELEASE DATE
Looks like Battlefront has set a release date of April 19th for "Theater of War".

I've known about this being an upcoming release for quite a while but, admittedly, I haven't followed much of the details during it's development.

It's been such a long time since I've spent any money on a new computer war game I may just have to take a leap of faith and buy this one.

Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2007, 01:16 AM,
RE: Theater of War RELEASE DATE
well i am saving money to buy it
03-22-2007, 01:24 AM,
No PBEM.... Pah!

Let that spittle wash down their faces...

Not all of us (or I would guess the majority of us) have time for long periods of TCP/IP play. The old grogs that have little time, families and careers, are being slowly grinded out by the fast and ADD rope em and reel em playstyles of FPS and Call of Duty that are popular with the greasy faced youth of our generation neXt.

I may just go back to playing Advanced Squad Leader... I have the education for it.

Cheers!

Leto
03-23-2007, 12:38 PM,
You have an advanced doctorate in English Comprehension? That's pretty good stuff.

If you do ever get to the stage of complete and full understanding of every ASL rule ever invented, I have a Guiness Book of Records form at the ready :)
03-25-2007, 05:54 PM,
They were supposed to release a demo, is there any word of that?
03-25-2007, 10:34 PM,
Yes I am also waiting for demo :) it's the best way to see if it is good game for me or just another RTS :) - looks good, but I prefer to check it out
Send this user an email
03-26-2007, 04:49 AM,
[RT Wrote:Pioneer]
They were supposed to release a demo, is there any word of that?

the demo will be early april.
03-27-2007, 04:26 AM,
RE:��Theater of War RELEASE DATE
03-27-2007, 05:42 AM,
ahhh very nice Walkure, it is a fine and rare thing these days that father and son(s) can share the same interests. Excuse me I think I have something in my eye...
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
03-27-2007, 05:49 AM,
actually i am very blessed, me and both my boys just got back from texas hunting trip. Man that time we share is priceless............... I only regret is that i started them into hunting when they were starting there teens. My youngest son 15 months will be dragged with me about the time he hits 7 yrs old. Man i can just hear now the wifes screaming !!!!! BLAH BLAH !!!!:whis:

Walkure