• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Randy, Randy...!
08-08-2007, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 03:13 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Randy, Randy...!
I just got a red clicky,(below) so that's a red light that stops all my tac posts from this moment on until somebody gives me TWO green lights to start me posting again..(one to balance the red, and another as compensation.. :)
(I've got several tests under way -Human Wave/ Vehicle cover from air attack in scattered trees/ Gun cover bonuses in foxholes/ - but i'll put them on hold and go watch TV til I get two green lights..)
Remember, I never run a red light.. ;)

[Image: red.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2007, 03:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 03:21 PM by The Coil.)
RE: Randy, Randy...!
PoorOldSpike Wrote:that's a red light that stops all my tac posts from this moment on until somebody gives me a green light to start me posting again..

You keep saying this like it's a threat.

By the way, we can all see everyone's clicky screens now, so you don't need to clutter up the boards with stunning screenshots of your clickies any more, remember?

(Sorry, McIvan, I'll put my poking stick away now... :) )
08-08-2007, 03:21 PM,
[Image: trafflights.jpg]
08-08-2007, 04:18 PM,
The Coil Wrote:By the way, we can all see everyone's clicky screens now, so you don't need to clutter up the boards with stunning screenshots of your clickies any more, remember?

I prefer to post them for maximum dramatic effect mate.. :)
08-08-2007, 06:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 09:34 PM by McIvan.)
Guys,

I proposed a forum rule earlier for discussion which I am about to make official:

No complaints/ranting or otherwise carrying on about red reputation points on the message board.

In my opinion, it would be a very bad move for the board to have argument threads, of any sort, every time someone is unhappy with a red rep point or the accompanying comment or both.

If you are upset about what you feel is an unjustly received red rep point, either private message the person who gave it to you to discuss it (no, this does not mean you are allowed to descend to personal abuse), OR bring your concerns to me or another moderator and we will look into it.

The clicky circus is perhaps getting a little out of hand.........I'm sure there are other topics we can be posting on.

PS The forum rule itself is open for discussion should anyone wish to do so.

Edit: I had locked the thread, but on review that was unecessary, at this point anyway. Forum rule applies tho.