• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thanks Soldier and Koen and testers........
08-11-2007, 02:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2007, 02:59 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Thumbs_Up  Thanks Soldier and Koen and testers........
Thanks Guy's for pushing your scenarios at the H2H, i has become clear to me that only by designers taking a active part in the testing process will we move things along and see these scenarios approved :)

Also thanks to all the testers who have come forward to help out, you know who you are cheers

P.S. I have joined the CM clickie club! :)
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2007, 02:59 AM,
RE: Thanks Soldier and Koen and testers........
Foul. Wrote:Thanks Guy's for pushing your scenarios at the H2H, i has become clear to me that only by designers taking a active part in the testing process will we move things along and see these scenarios approved :)

Also thanks to all the testers who have come forward to help out, you know who you are cheers

I *think* my name is Antoni. or is it Josephine ? - suppose I better get back on the normality pills !.:cool2:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-11-2007, 04:52 AM,
You're welcome !
Foul. Wrote:Thanks Guy's for pushing your scenarios at the H2H, i has become clear to me that only by designers taking a active part in the testing process will we move things along and see these scenarios approved :)

P.S. I have joined the CM clickie club! :)

no problem, I'm addicted anyway....tried several ACM-pills...nothing works...

no GO to that H2H section and approve my latest entry "RUSH" !!!
visit WaT HERE!!!