• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Herroberst.
10-04-2007, 09:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2007, 09:13 AM by Fullhouse.)
Flare for Herroberst.
Yo,

I have tried to send you a turn (zipped) but it is getting bounced back with the following message:

Quote:The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'212.50.160.60 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net -> BL003 Blocked for spam. Please see http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.js...olicy18627'

Not sure how to proceed, any ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2007, 11:44 PM,
RE: Flare for Herroberst.
As I understand it, Comcast selects certain files to block suspecting SPAM. I also understand there is nothing we can do about it. Normally, zipping the file works.

If you have an alternate email account, try using that.

Try zipping and sending again. The zipped mail should get through. If you are sending with attached email threads, try sending an original email to me.
10-05-2007, 07:19 AM,
herroberst Wrote:As I understand it, Comcast selects certain files to block suspecting SPAM. I also understand there is nothing we can do about it. Normally, zipping the file works.

If you have an alternate email account, try using that.

Try zipping and sending again. The zipped mail should get through. If you are sending with attached email threads, try sending an original email to me.

Hmm this didnt work. :mad:

Not sure what to do now??:chin::chin:
10-06-2007, 01:55 AM,
Very strange. Okay, if you have tried sending from an alternate email account, e.g. hotmail, and if that did not work, try sending to my hotmail account and alert me via this forum that you will do so. I would ask that you try to send to my [email protected] address from time to time to see if it then works for you as I do not monitor my hotmail account much (but I will if you start sending to it routinely). Thanks for the patience.

[email protected]