• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Polish Dudes Tournement
10-13-2007, 08:29 PM,
Polish Dudes Tournement
Anybody still in this tournement. Someone remember this. I have lost the Home page link.

I am still fighting this one guy and we are getting close to the end of round 2. If someone has the link or contact information for the tournement director can you let me know. I could not find the posts here on the message board.

Thanks Risnervich.
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2007, 10:13 PM,
RE: Polish Dudes Tournement
Quote:Anybody still in this tournement. Someone remember this. I have lost the Home page link.

The tourney homepage is here. On the homepage you can find the email address of the tournament organiser.
HTH
10-14-2007, 05:29 AM,
Just got knocked out this morning! I found the second scenario a cut above the usual though I got absolutely creamed by my opponent, interesting T shaped ME (forces approaching at right angles) with exit points for one side. Are there any other scens like this? I found the "battle shape" generated was really interesting from both sides.
10-14-2007, 06:10 PM,
Just 3 of us left in the fight. Can someone send me the link too the tournement home page.
10-15-2007, 07:09 AM,
Quote:Anybody still in this tournement. Someone remember this. I have lost the Home page link.

The link was in the first reply, but here it is again, a little more explicitly;
http://m4a3.republika.pl/index_en.html
HTH
11-14-2007, 02:34 PM,
Anybody hear anything about the tournement. Is anybody at the Blitz still in besides me.