• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBO games needed
01-19-2008, 10:29 PM,
CMBO games needed
Hi guys !
I'm looking for some CMBO games to fill up my free time so if anyone it's interested I'm available.I can play 1-2 turns a day maybe more in weekend. I like to play QB(minim 1k)/Scenarios.
If you have something in mind send it to me and i'll play ...if not I'll send you guys

REGARDS
M1
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2008, 12:18 AM,
RE: CMBO games needed
Sounds good. I prefer Quick Battles and the Axis side. It has been a while since I played CMBO. Go ahead and do a setup and shoot it to me. Use lordbane1 at gmail dot com
01-20-2008, 06:45 AM,
I'm ready for a PBEM. I could manage about a turn per day. Send me a set up and we'll get started. Happy to play allies. use ericjmcq at yahoo dot co dot uk.
01-20-2008, 10:37 PM,
Hi there M1A1.
Haven't heard from you in a few weeks and am still awaiting you file for the game we've got going. I've sent mine through again just in case you didn't receive it the first 2 times.
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM,
I sent you a small CMBO game, let me know if you want to play it or something different.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
01-27-2008, 09:41 PM,
Hi Guys !
I was skying ..sorry for the delays ..now il l be able to play 1-max2 turns a day since i have to work ..
CHEERS
if anyone want s to play more send me a mail