• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need CMBO PBEM opponent
02-01-2008, 02:00 PM,
Need CMBO PBEM opponent
Looking to jumping back into CMBO after a long hiatus and recently resolved computer problems (new machine!). Anyway, if you're interested, send me either a quick battle or a fairly balanced scenario and we'll get to playing! I can turn over 1-2 moves per day, unless I indicate otherwise.

I consider all games ladder, unless you state otherwise.

Email: [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 09:51 AM,
RE: Need CMBO PBEM opponent
Still have a couple slots for CMBO games! Email me with QB or scenario if interested!

mntineer Wrote:Looking to jumping back into CMBO after a long hiatus and recently resolved computer problems (new machine!). Anyway, if you're interested, send me either a quick battle or a fairly balanced scenario and we'll get to playing! I can turn over 1-2 moves per day, unless I indicate otherwise.

I consider all games ladder, unless you state otherwise.

Email: [email protected]
02-05-2008, 04:17 AM,
If you're still looking for a game let me know if you've got any preferences, side, size, date, etc, and I'll set one up.
02-05-2008, 04:26 AM,
Kelen -

I play best as the Allies, and I enjoy playing a QB of 2000 and 2500 pts. Other than that, I'm good to go

Kelen Wrote:If you're still looking for a game let me know if you've got any preferences, side, size, date, etc, and I'll set one up.
02-05-2008, 04:59 AM,
On it's way