• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TO: Jobu88 / Jawsconan / Herroberst
03-29-2008, 10:23 AM,
TO: Jobu88 / Jawsconan / Herroberst
You gents had responded to my request for a game a few months ago, but I had already gotten a couple others in front of you, as I mentioned back then. However, my slate is kinda clear right now...have 2 going on currently, but return rate isn't real speedy, and so I could use a little more action!

I'd be happy to play all 3 of you now, if you're still game!

What I'm looking at is something a bit small to make return-rate easy. CMBB or CMAK. QB, ME, balanced settings, 1250 pts. I'll play any side, under any conditions...(although I could easily live w/o fighting in N. Africa!! haha)...

You can set one up to your liking and send to me....
use: [email protected] for quicker reply!

:smg: ~~MB

(I'm good for at least 1 file a day, and more on most days. When you don't get at least 1 a day, something is wrong, and you need to give me a shout!)
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2008, 10:17 PM,
RE: TO: Jobu88 / Jawsconan / Herroberst
File sent. Thanks for contacting me.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
03-30-2008, 01:43 AM,
Hi,

I will send you a small file soon.
SETUP IDEA : QB ME desert, 1943, mechanized troops (that means no tanks), 1250 pts
special rule : no more than 1 big caliber gun (105 mm maximum) for each player and no more powerfull (no 150) --> But you can have as many small caliber as you wish :)

tell me if you are ok with that.
If you are not, just tell me :)

cheers.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
03-30-2008, 07:53 AM,
jawsconan Wrote:Hi,

I will send you a small file soon.
SETUP IDEA : QB ME desert, 1943, mechanized troops (that means no tanks), 1250 pts
special rule : no more than 1 big caliber gun (105 mm maximum) for each player and no more powerfull (no 150) --> But you can have as many small caliber as you wish :)

tell me if you are ok with that.
If you are not, just tell me :)

cheers.
Hubert

Sure, I can go with this idea! Just remind me about the 1 big gun when you send a file! Thanks!....;)

PS...file received and returned for Jobu88 just awhile ago!
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."