• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ardennes Campaign Ribbon
04-25-2008, 01:19 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Ardennes Campaign Ribbon
I would like to thank Mikey for designing this Ardennes Campaign Ribbon. This will be awarded to those who take place in the AC. Expect to see it some time after we launch the campaign. If you want to get awarded one of these coveted ribbons, then hurry and sign up....there are only a couple slots left!

[Image: ACMedal.jpg]
Lord Bane
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2008, 01:42 AM,
RE: Ardennes Campaign Ribbon
Would love to sign up for Allies side but the website to do that is blocked at my work and I keep forgetting when I get home to do it. Will seek to do so tonight.
04-25-2008, 02:35 AM,
Herroberst,
I saw a post or email somewhere that said you wanted to play. So I signed you up as a member of the 8th US Corps. Your in.
Lord Bane
04-25-2008, 06:50 AM,
Thanky very kindly, Sir. I appreciate it. I like to check theBlitz during breaks at work, helps break up the monotony, but when I access your FGM site to sign up I get a warning from Department of State that it is a chat site. I suppose I could remember to do it at home but it must be my feeble senior memory because I've forgotten the last two nights as other things intrude on my wargaming (I hate it when that happens).

Thanks again.

Herroberst