• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

to all my opponents
06-07-2008, 04:07 AM,
to all my opponents
Good day mates,

it is harder than I thought to find a new provider at my new district. For the opponents of mine, which don´t want wait anymore: Send a mail to my address, if You have reported our game as a total victory for You. So I can delete this game. :(

But I would like it more we fight to the finish. :2guns:

I hope I can write good news in a week.

Greetings from Germany - Sempai cheers

P.S.: Why I often can´t select the Blitz-side?
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2008, 05:27 PM,
RE: to all my opponents
Hello Ralf
Well mate it as been more than a long time with our game, and truthfully you dont' seem any further on......So I am going for a Victory on our game.....You say send mail to my address, if you are not on line, how are you getting your mail ? Curious.

When you do get there matey, I would look forward to another battle just drop me mail.

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-07-2008, 08:34 PM,
I can send text-messages from time to time from my retraining, but no other kind of e-mails. Today I´m there for preparing myself for the soon coming Fitness-Trainer-Licence. It´s a additional qualification of my retraining. If you send an e-mail to my address, I can notice which game I have to delete at home.
Sorry Ted for the trouble! Report our game as a total victory for You! Thanks for waiting so long.
And yes, we will fight again if I´m back on battlefield. :) You will one of the first which I will challenge. :)

So far and good luck for Your battles - Sempai cheers
06-08-2008, 08:26 AM,
Ralf

Good luck with your Fitness-Trainer-Licence mate, Will look forward to your return...All the best

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-09-2008, 12:41 AM,
I'll be patient. But, please email me if you haven't worked something out in a month or so. Thanks. Sorry for your troubles.