• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

off topic Rocket Dude
09-27-2008, 07:23 AM,
off topic Rocket Dude
Did any of you all go see that crazy A-- Swiss dude fly a jet back across the english channel today.

How cool was that. The powerball Lottery in the US is 200 million for Sat drawing. If I win I am investing in that Swiss dude and POS new war game Idea.

This old Airborne Ranger say's Hell Yell that my kind of crazy.
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2008, 07:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-27-2008, 07:35 AM by Bootie.)
RE: off topic Rocket Dude
Yeah that was pretty awesome.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7637327.stm

Can you imagine legions of these guys flying into battle.... now that would be neat.
[Image: _45049658_rossy226b.jpg]
09-27-2008, 07:57 AM,
With the robotics in the works with the US military and this guys stuff looks Like Starship Troopers second best war book ever written may come true in my life time. Best war book ever written Rommel's Attacks.
09-27-2008, 10:16 AM,
Risnervich Wrote:With the robotics in the works with the US military and this guys stuff looks Like Starship Troopers second best war book ever written may come true in my life time. Best war book ever written Rommel's Attacks.

Starship Troopers, being entirely fiction, ranks well behind Dmitriy Loza's Commanding the Red Army's Sherman Tanks, Peter Dickens' Night Action, John Masters' The Road Past Mandalay, or Otto Carius' Tigers in the Mud, and those are only the ones that sprang to mind before I finished reading your post. :)
09-27-2008, 11:30 PM,
The things people do to get into the UK! :eek1:
I can see it now, swarms of illegals flying across the channel, AA and searchlight units stationed on the white cliffs of Dover! Eek
Battle of Britain all over again! :)