• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Nov.'s Top Ten Leader Board
12-03-2008, 07:26 AM,
Nov.'s Top Ten Leader Board
Some of the same old faces appearing on the ELO leader's ladder. A little jockeying for position from all but Cargol, who is a new face this month. Less then 200 ELO points separates the number 1 position from the number 10 position.
[Image: Top10elo5.png]
1/10th of a point separating the top from the bottom in the win %. Again, few new faces as the hardcore(read no life;)) jockey for the top ten spots in win %. Again the filter was set for the last 12 months, with 10+ games reported.
[Image: Top10win5.png]
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2008, 07:43 AM,
RE: Nov.'s Top Ten Leader Board
Saint Ruth hasn't lost since March....
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-04-2008, 04:14 AM,
How do you manage not to lose in 8 months...?:)
12-04-2008, 08:14 AM,
I see Lord Bane for all that mouth flapping he does is dropping down the leader boards :P
12-04-2008, 08:53 AM,
Just for interest, I looked up the all time ELO and win%, and notice Der K. near the top of the heap in the ELO stats. We are quite a ways off the all time win% for those who have played more then 10 games. I don't want to say it but Lord Bane is on one of the all time lists, near the the top, just about had to edit him out, swelling might get too large.;)
[Image: CompareELO.png]

[Image: Compare.png]
12-05-2008, 10:03 PM,
Ratzki Wrote:How do you manage not to lose in 8 months...?:)
By playing a lot of sloooooooooooow games... :hissy:

I haven't finished a game since 4th September!
12-06-2008, 01:34 AM,
Saint Ruth Wrote:By playing a lot of sloooooooooooow games... :hissy:

Seriously - that does make a difference - the fewer games you have going, the more time you can take on each turn, and the more thorough you will be. My win percent has gone up since I went from playing 25+ games to less than 10. But, on the downside, you'll never top the all-time points ladder that way. Our default ladder view tends to reward the number of games reported.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift