• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jobu88 Temporarily out of action
12-09-2008, 07:44 PM,
Jobu88 Temporarily out of action
To all my opponents TitiDinca, Soldier, Mark Freeman, Phil Davies, Mike, Archie, Jim Liang, Owl, Duncan, Enven, --

I am going to be out of action until the weekend. Craziest week ever at work. I will get back into action on Saturday morning.

-- Jobu88
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2008, 01:34 AM,
RE: Jobu88 Temporarily out of action
Alright soldiers -- you should all have turns from me in your inboxes.

Thanks for your patience, I had a week that just about drove me over the edge. Worked until late every night; truck was in the shop, so I had a rental & couldn't get onto our compound so had to walk nearly a mile from the outer parking lot, two days in the rain; lost my cell phone for 3 days; set off rental car panic alarm accidentally at 5:30 AM and didn't know how to reset it, had to call the rental company and almost a half-hour later I finally got it stopped; British pal was in town Tuesday night so I had to go out for dinner and drinks when I didn't really have time to spare; and I found out that my trusty old 1992 Toyota 4-Runner is going to have to be put down & I have to find a new vehicle on short notice.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply