• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fullhouse turn pledge.
02-27-2009, 05:39 AM,
Fullhouse turn pledge.
Yo,

I have been the worst opponent possible recently and I extend thanks to all those that have been patient enough to stay with me.

I now pledge with one exception the following as regards my outstanding games.

If I do not return a file within 10 days of my receiving one you can claim an Major victory.

Walkure and one other guy whos name I cant quite remember Stndflers somfink, can you resend me whatever files you last sent me or post here if there is a problem. The 10 days will start from the resend.

Here is the exception. My PC is due to die soon. I am going to reinstall windows at some point in the next couple of months because the present install is corrupted. I am not sure if I have all the CM disks to hand so may have to rebuy them. This may slow down turns for a bit. So I may call one timeout on the 10 day rule, but will try not to.

Regards

FH.
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2009, 01:11 PM,
RE: Fullhouse turn pledge.
2If you have to repurchase the games get them from Direct2Drive.com

That way you can burn a copy and if you lose that copy you can download the games again. I bought a few from them and it seems there is no limit to how long they are available and how many times you can download like other sites **coughMatrixcough**. :smoke:
Quote this message in a reply