• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To: Chrome / Dave B.
04-23-2009, 09:32 AM,
To: Chrome / Dave B.
8 days since I heard from you last, and that is unusual. When my old pc ''melted down'' several weeks ago, I drove 15 miles to the next town's public library (to use a computer there) to explain what was going on to my opponents at the time.

I hope everything is okay with you, but I will use the 3-week Total Victory option if I don't hear from you again.
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2009, 01:08 AM,
RE: To: Chrome / Dave B.
FINAL CALL!

Still nothing from you. Two more days and I will put in for the 3-week Total Victory.

(If I'm ever going to reach 100 games on the Ladder, I can't just forget any....)
05-03-2009, 09:08 PM,
I had thought I´d sent the file and was waiting for you. Must have got lost in cyberspace somewhere. But I´m not going to let you claim a win that easily! The game´s not over yet!
05-04-2009, 03:57 AM,
Well, I sent my last turn (#71) on 14 April, and then again on 18 April. Then I posted these messages on 23 April and then again yesterday. And I haven't heard from you the whole time.

As I think I said before, if you haven't gotten a turn from me in at least 2-3 days, something is probably lost...and go ahead and contact me.

So...still waiting for your #72....

:conf: