• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

City Map?
05-08-2009, 02:18 AM,
City Map?
Does anyone out there have a CMBB city map that I could edit a little and use for a small project of mine? Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2009, 04:07 AM,
RE: City Map?
Hi,

I have a good one, but it is a CMAK map. I don't know if it works with CMBB.
If you want, i can send it to you.

Cheers
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
05-08-2009, 09:20 AM,
Thanks but I would prefer a CMBB map. I have Der K's map from the maps section, but will have to modify too much to get what I need, too much trouble. I may just have to make one myself, but I hate doing the city maps. I'll wait and see if anyone else has something that I can use.
05-08-2009, 11:48 AM,
Ratzki!

What kind of urban terrain do you want? A demolished city? Small section or very large? I once saw a big map of Kharkov available. It is emormous, unfortunately I cannot remember where I last saw it. TPG or TSDII.

Perhaps someone here will know about it.

OberKommando der Schwerpunkt
05-08-2009, 04:49 PM,
A larger map is better, I can always cut it down to the size that I need. I will take a look for the Kharkov map that you mention.
05-08-2009, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2009, 06:41 PM by Joonny.)
I have map converter if you wish to use a CMAK map in CMBB, just send me an email and i'll send it over :)
05-11-2009, 03:15 AM,
Send it over Jaws and I will take a look at it. Thanks. If I like it I will get Joonny to convert it for me.

Ratzki2003 at yahoo.com