• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The last offensive.....again!
05-26-2009, 05:48 AM,
The last offensive.....again!
My CMBB scenario, 'the last offensive' is stuck in the H2H play test area as I'm still waiting for the following players to report their game.
Macnab
Fluidwill
Herr Zimmerman
Schwerpunkt

Gentlemen, if you have finished your battle, PLEASE report the game so I can move the scenario.
Many thanks in advance,
British Tommy
:)
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2009, 01:52 AM,
RE: The last offensive.....again!
Ok, I have heard from Macnab. His game is still ongoing against Fluidwill.
So how about Herr Zimmerman and Schwerpunkt?? If your playing against these guys, please remind them for me. I can't move the scenario until all four players report in :(

This will also be my last scenario for the Blitz H2H section. It's just too much hassle :mad:
In future, all my new scenario's will be posted to the Scenario Depot II.
05-29-2009, 04:21 AM,
Bob,
I sent you a PM. ;)
05-29-2009, 06:48 AM,
My God!!! How can this thing still be in the playtesting area?!?! I have play tested it myself on three seperate occasions against three seperate opponents! I don't blame you for being put off by the endless play tests that are required. I think some stream lining should probably be instituted and the current play testing procedures disbanded. Shame though, it is a great scenario. I typically hate playing scenarios but yours is a real gem.
Lord Bane (FGM)
05-29-2009, 06:58 AM,
Thanks Lord Bane for your support and kind words :)
Foul contacted me via PM and it seems the H2H section is due for a big shake up cheers
Thanks also to Foul for quickly contacting me about my problem. Fingers crossed, he can cut through the red tape and release 'Last offensive' from it's bonds! :)
05-29-2009, 09:42 AM,
Lord Bane Wrote:My God!!! How can this thing still be in the playtesting area?!?! I have play tested it myself on three seperate occasions against three seperate opponents! I don't blame you for being put off by the endless play tests that are required. I think some stream lining should probably be instituted and the current play testing procedures disbanded. Shame though, it is a great scenario. I typically hate playing scenarios but yours is a real gem.
Lord Bane (FGM)
The H2H area has no control over the unreliability or the slow testing rates of some players. :(

Anyone with problems with "log jam" tests should contact myself to solve the problem. :)
05-29-2009, 11:26 PM,
The scenario has now been moved to the approved H2H section so get on over there and download it now! :)

Special thanks to Foul who quickly sorted out the problem cheers
05-30-2009, 01:13 AM,
No problem happy to help! :)
05-30-2009, 02:42 AM,
Great News. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes late war tank action on a challening map.
Lord Bane (FGM)