• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMAK Normandy mod?
10-12-2009, 02:59 AM,
CMAK Normandy mod?
Can someone refresh my memory --- what is the "Normandy mod"? Just a terrain mod to simulate Normandy terrain? It's not a patch or an add-on, correct?
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2009, 02:05 PM,
RE: CMAK Normandy mod?
Yes, it's just a mod pack. However, it is well worth the install. I took their advice and made a complete separate install. It's actually referred to as CMETO. There are a ton of scenarios for the European Theater as well. Wigam and I are playing one hell of a match right now using it. Very good.
Send this user an email
10-13-2009, 03:14 AM,
which scenario are you playing keif?

chrs breaklight
10-13-2009, 05:37 AM,
Its Escape from Falaise. Fantastic scenario, haven't played one this exciting in a long time.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
10-13-2009, 07:38 AM,
Thanks Keif, I took your advice and did a whole separate install. May take some getting used to, the trees look really odd.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
10-13-2009, 07:53 AM,
Could you provide a link to the mod?
10-13-2009, 12:11 PM,
Hey Jobu,

That is weird. I thought they looked pretty cool. Marcus didn't comment on them. I used this link for the mod
http://www.tspindler.de/cmak_mod/

There is another mod for ETO, I think for Spain maybe. That might have a different tree set.
Send this user an email
10-13-2009, 06:28 PM,
I think my issue is probably Vista plus a wide screen monitor, I remember now that I had to get used to the "new" appearance in CMBB and CMAK. I must say the Normandy mod is quite impressive. Buildings, trees, uniforms,...