• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ME Map
12-15-2009, 02:40 PM,
ME Map
Anyone have a nice CMBB battle map for ME that they have used, liked and saved?

Trying to find something a little nicer than the AI generated maps and have not found anything at SDII or PG that suits me. Could have village, urban, rural or farmland - just about anything if it looks good.

Thanks,

Mark
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2009, 04:45 PM,
RE: ME Map
Have you checked out the MAPS section here at theBlitz?
12-16-2009, 07:41 AM,
No Kamerad Ratzki! How could I have forgotten your maps. I forgot my maps!

There needs to be some additions, agree? Working on it now.

Mark
12-16-2009, 11:12 AM,
These guys here have lots of maps with a description and which battle they are best used for. You must register (free) to DL.

http://www.the-scenario-depot.com/index.html
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
12-16-2009, 11:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2009, 11:19 AM by Joonny.)
SDII = The scenario depot ;)

But having said that, u know u can use scenarios as QB maps right? There are probably loads of good maps over there they're just hard to find cos there are no preview pictures lol
12-16-2009, 11:43 AM,
...and PG = The Proving Grounds...

Yes, you can load scenarios into the editor, delete the units and use the map. I thought someone may have a map they really liked or have seen before and would recommend it.

Thanks,

Mark
12-16-2009, 01:00 PM,
You can do it easier than that, just load the scen file into the QB map selector and when it asks u to import the units just click no
12-21-2009, 01:03 AM,
Schwerpunkt Wrote:Anyone have a nice CMBB battle map for ME that they have used, liked and saved?

Trying to find something a little nicer than the AI generated maps and have not found anything at SDII or PG that suits me. Could have village, urban, rural or farmland - just about anything if it looks good.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

I don't have a map handy, but if you need an opponent, then I can play.
Most of my opponents seem to have disappeared, and I have an opening for game. CMBB or CMAK

Cheers,
Ken
12-21-2009, 09:13 AM,
Ladies,

I greatly appreciate your assistance, BUT, I do see through your attempts to antagonize me. You may know by now, that the Arms of Schwerpunkt have been exceptionally successful. There are plenty of defeated Blitz players that can testify. My victories have often been compared to the likes of Cannae, Austerlitz and Midway!

So you have your wishes - Ken F., Joony, Ratzki and Weasel! Please send me a scenario of your choosing or a QB on a nice map, CMBB or CMAK and we can settle this once and for all! Before you do, please watch the scenes from my lastest victory parade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapWfq2gh...L&index=18

I am good for a game with each of the above members - Ratzki, Weasel, Joony and Ken F.

In all seriousness - I have not met or fought some of you and would like to do so. Send me a scenario, QB on nice map or even a random one. I look forward to the battle!
12-23-2009, 03:47 AM,
File sent schwerpunkt