• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Playtesters Please
02-05-2010, 07:20 AM,
Playtesters Please
Latest version of valley lake has been released.

Click to view details

We're on the 3rd version now, i personally think its a corker of a battle with quite a lot of action.

If you complete the playtest and leave feedback and the H2H area you should be entitled to 200 ladder points ;)
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2010, 08:49 AM,
RE: Playtesters Please
(02-05-2010, 07:20 AM)Joonny Wrote: Latest version of valley lake has been released.

Click to view details

We're on the 3rd version now, i personally think its a corker of a battle with quite a lot of action.

If you complete the playtest and leave feedback and the H2H area you should be entitled to 200 ladder points ;)
Indeed their are 20 points per sceanrio SM on offer and as a SM10 scenario 200 points are achievable Big Grin

However to receive full points you will need to fully complete the test and leave useful feedback for Joonny to use, just to be clear about that. ;)
02-20-2010, 11:44 PM,
The latest version of somewhere south of sword beach has been released.

British airborne attack and german counterattack.

With only a size modifier of 2 and 30 this one should play nice and quickly :)
02-21-2010, 02:32 AM,
Antoan and I were thinking about testing some scenario after we finish our current game and that will be soon. We could try this airborne attack. I just want to ask if it is OK for the less experienced player (like meBig Grin) to play test scenarios, because I think that I can not give you really objective opinion?

cheers
02-21-2010, 02:56 AM,
All playtesters are welcome Big Grin

I'd advise taking the Germans if you do decide to playtest this one, its a tough job as either side but the Germans have a more "conventional" force mix.

Its also an Axis exit scenario so if you've not played one of these before make sure you read up on how these work :)
02-21-2010, 09:20 AM,
(02-21-2010, 02:32 AM)Mr Chuck Wrote: Antoan and I were thinking about testing some scenario after we finish our current game and that will be soon. We could try this airborne attack. I just want to ask if it is OK for the less experienced player (like meBig Grin) to play test scenarios, because I think that I can not give you really objective opinion?

cheers

Go for it Mr Chuck With H2H scenario's you do learn a lot, you are more relaxed with the out come as points are there win or lose
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
02-23-2010, 01:12 AM,
OK, thanks guys! Will give it a go as soon as we finish our current game. cheers