• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM Pre Olympic scenario's available!
09-05-2010, 08:55 PM,
CM Pre Olympic scenario's available!
Hereby I present you both Autumn Attack scenario's for the tournament!
I saved both battles so nobody can change units / ammo type of leader etc.
You are all in the opportunity to see the order of battle of both sides, reinforcements and where they arrive.
You can coordinate with your team mate and make plans how and where to attack / defend etc in each scenario.
When we have our last participant (for the France or bi national team) I will ask a not participant to do the draw. I will ask him to arrange it so we don't have to play a team from the same country, so no battle between USA 1 vs. USA 2.

Both scenario's are not intensively play tested. I think both units have realistic forces to do the job! Although if there are specific advantages it will count for all of us because we play 1 attack and 1 defense battle on all maps!

Some final remarks:

CMAK:
The map is deep so use as the Axis all the terrain with your armor!
The flag is worth 1200 points (4x normal number of points) so it's crucial to own it for winning the battle!
Use your fallback foxholes!
The reinforced platoon what is padlocked is simulating a bridge security unit, but can be moved after start of the battle.
For the Allied player: speed / tempo are essential. You have 40(+) turns
There is a small bug in the map concerning the railroad (height 9 vs. 8 for the rest, to make view realistic)
CMBB:
Allied player use the fallback foxholes!
Axis player only tanks count for exit zone points!

Greets and have fun Owlcheers

Attached Files
.zip   Autumn Attack!.zip (Size: 66.45 KB / Downloads: 3)
Quote this message in a reply