• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Exiting forces
01-15-2011, 07:06 AM,
Exiting forces
Anybody know if it makes a difference whether exiting troops are in good order or routed? I'm playing a game right now where I have to retreat forces off my own edge, but most of them from here on out are going to be broken / routed etc and exiting without orders. Just curious if anyone has tested or experienced whether that matters.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2011, 04:33 PM,
RE: Exiting forces
(01-15-2011, 07:06 AM)Jobu88 Wrote: Anybody know if it makes a difference whether exiting troops are in good order or routed? I'm playing a game right now where I have to retreat forces off my own edge, but most of them from here on out are going to be broken / routed etc and exiting without orders. Just curious if anyone has tested or experienced whether that matters.

I'm 99% sure there's no penalty.
Send this user an email
01-16-2011, 01:34 PM,
RE: Exiting forces
To the best of my knowledge the only thing that matters when you exit troops is that you exit them from a friendly map edge. If they leave anywhere other than a friendly map edge you won't get any points for them.

Good Hunting.

MR
01-18-2011, 02:52 AM,
RE: Exiting forces-FOs
Hi to all! Just a comment regarding "Exiting" Arty Forward Observers (FO's)! If you opt for a "Preplanned Fire" on Turn 1, DO NOT exit the FOs that are firing that mission! Since the manual says that if FOs are Killed, the Fire Mission will still take place, I thought that would apply to exiting them as well! BAD Decision! :(None of the Fire Missions that were preplanned took place when I did this in a recent battle! Have a good one! cheers
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
01-18-2011, 07:28 AM,
RE: Exiting forces-FOs
(01-18-2011, 02:52 AM)Balkan Warrior Wrote: Hi to all! Just a comment regarding "Exiting" Arty Forward Observers (FO's)! If you opt for a "Preplanned Fire" on Turn 1, DO NOT exit the FOs that are firing that mission! Since the manual says that if FOs are Killed, the Fire Mission will still take place, I thought that would apply to exiting them as well! BAD Decision! :(None of the Fire Missions that were preplanned took place when I did this in a recent battle! Have a good one! cheers

good shit to know.
Thx
Send this user an email