• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

two thumbs up CMBN
05-20-2011, 06:59 AM,
two thumbs up CMBN
down loaded the game last night, had tons of fun, with just the training mission, although it didnt teach me much, all trial and error, feels a little different, but overall, i think its a winner. sorry CMAK and CMBB you might be on the back burner for a wee bit
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2011, 07:54 AM,
RE: two thumbs up CMBN
I must second that.There are many things that are different from cmbb/cmak and it will take a while to get used to,but i think we have a winner here Big Grin
Btw, herrbixx(FGM) do you fancy a game?I could use a pbem partner to write a short AAR,just so everyone can see what they're missing..;)
If so,please send me a file at [email protected]
Send this user an email
05-20-2011, 08:28 AM,
Third times a charm. I have been experimenting with my download the past couple of hours and all I gotta say is "WOW!!!"
05-21-2011, 07:02 AM,
(05-20-2011, 07:54 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: I must second that.There are many things that are different from cmbb/cmak and it will take a while to get used to,but i think we have a winner here Big Grin
Btw, herrbixx(FGM) do you fancy a game?I could use a pbem partner to write a short AAR,just so everyone can see what they're missing..;)
If so,please send me a file at [email protected]

ill set somrthing up and send it tonight,