• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB games
09-25-2012, 06:26 AM,
Opponent Needed  CMBB games
Hello everyone! I am new to blitz, so greetings to everybody! :)

I used to play CMBB, CS and TOAW at WarfareHQ (later the name was changed, but I can't remember) for a few years. My handle there was ER_Chaser. But I did not play for several years since my new baby was born. Now he is over 3 years old and I do get back some of my time (unfortunately I lost my account info on the old club), and maybe I figure I can restart gaming a bit :)

I am open to any games in CMBB (I only have this copy, so BB only please) except the all white winter scenarios (which hurts my eyes) and pure night missions (all black Big Grin ). Name your battle! (Mirrored or 1st player set rules, 2nd player pick side)

I may be rusty now but I will recover my memories slowly. So please bear with me :)

I can probably handle several games at the same time. And I usually return your turns within 24 hours (usually much faster), and in case I can't do that(due to family event or work or other RL things), I ALWAYS email you beforehand.

Thank you!!
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2012, 06:40 AM,
RE: CMBB games
(09-25-2012, 06:26 AM)idiot94 Wrote: Hello everyone! I am new to blitz, so greetings to everybody! :)

I used to play CMBB, CS and TOAW at WarfareHQ (later the name was changed, but I can't remember) for a few years. My handle there was ER_Chaser. But I did not play for several years since my new baby was born. Now he is over 3 years old and I do get back some of my time (unfortunately I lost my account info on the old club), and maybe I figure I can restart gaming a bit :)

I am open to any games in CMBB (I only have this copy, so BB only please) except the all white winter scenarios (which hurts my eyes) and pure night missions (all black Big Grin ). Name your battle! (Mirrored or 1st player set rules, 2nd player pick side)

I may be rusty now but I will recover my memories slowly. So please bear with me :)

I can probably handle several games at the same time. And I usually return your turns within 24 hours (usually much faster), and in case I can't do that(due to family event or work or other RL things), I ALWAYS email you beforehand.

Thank you!!

Howdy,

Not sure if my message made it. Send over what you like, or I can send something. Mirrror qb's is a good place to start. My email is [email protected] Cheers, Sphinx
09-25-2012, 06:45 AM,
[Image: b523f0b4b198212195206.0048890001326794896.gif]
09-25-2012, 06:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012, 06:48 AM by idiot94.)
wow, that is fast!:)

Thank you Sphinx! I did not get your email (or did you pm me? I do not know how to check PM here yet). Sorry about that, I am still brand new for this place :)

We can do mirror qb for sure, do you have any preferences? And any gentlemen's rules that I should know about (esp. specific to this club, like purchase rules, unit rules etc.)? Please assume that I know nothing about any rules beyond the game mechanics itself for now. (honestly speaking, I prolly do not remember some of the mechanics either, but I will eat that up Big Grin )

My email is [email protected]

I will email you at the same time.

Again, many thanks!:)
(09-25-2012, 06:45 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: [Image: b523f0b4b198212195206.0048890001326794896.gif]

Thank you!!! :)
09-28-2012, 02:37 AM,
bump!

I have 2 sets of games going on now, whoa!!! but I can host more, at least two more opponents I can handle ... so .... any takers? :)
09-28-2012, 07:03 AM,
I sent mail with another game. QB ME 2000 ( not snow ).
09-28-2012, 10:25 AM,
Thank you Padre, but I did not get any emails yet. Did you send to the correct address? My email is:
[email protected]

Thanks!
09-28-2012, 12:23 PM,
I got them! :) And replied with turn. However, I did not label my turn #s. See my email for details. Thanks :)