• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for CMBB game
01-10-2013, 07:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 08:04 PM by NoxNoctum.)
Looking for CMBB game
I'd greatly prefer TCP-IP if that is possible (we don't have to do it all in one go if you don't have time), but otherwise PBEM is ok if you can play multiple turns a day. I really don't enjoy dragging out a battle for weeks.

I'd prefer a scenario or operation rather than QBs which I'm a bit tired of at the moment. Anything goes though my preference is for combined arms stuff. I've been eyeing some of the scenarios and ops at blowtorchscenarios.com so if you're up for playing through one of those that'd be great :).

EDIT: I don't want to scare off everybody, so let's just say a couple turns a day ;). And really I'm up for any scenario/op you're interested in. I haven't played CMBB in a while and really need to get my fix.
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 05:22 AM,
RE: Looking for CMBB game
Hello Nox you can send me a setup of any scenario.
greets Owl
01-12-2013, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013, 05:47 PM by NoxNoctum.)
Ok I've emailed you through the forum but unfortunately it does not let me attach anything. Turn is ready though.

Any other takers? I can play several games at once.
01-21-2013, 09:27 AM,
Sure -- I will play just about anything you like.

[email protected]

PBEM, I'm on the US East Coast but I'm good for a few turns per day if you're anywhere near that time zone.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
01-22-2013, 01:22 AM,
CMAK&CMBB ------ [email protected]