• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

opponent wanted
01-05-2013, 05:50 PM,
Opponent Wanted  opponent wanted
Just watched tank battles documentary and it's got me wanting to play again.
I'm game for end of war stuff. CMBB or CMAK 45 either side ME or a probe if you are a novice. anything goes in your picks. I don't like scenarios because many were just damn near impossible if the other side actually knew what the other had, so I'd rather do Quick battles. but if you are a scenario fanatic I'm game too. I'll play either side.

On a side note - has everyone sort of move on to the CM-modern and Dday stuff? I'm tempted to check out shock force given that Syria has fallen apart but is the game really any good? I mean, is it platoon vs platoon or can it play larger battles like company on company without the computer having your troopers acting like retards?
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 08:24 PM,
RE: opponent wanted
hey mate, any takes so far ?
01-06-2013, 12:53 AM,
(01-05-2013, 05:50 PM)bluehand Wrote: Just watched tank battles documentary and it's got me wanting to play again.
I'm game for end of war stuff. CMBB or CMAK 45 either side ME or a probe if you are a novice. anything goes in your picks. I don't like scenarios because many were just damn near impossible if the other side actually knew what the other had, so I'd rather do Quick battles. but if you are a scenario fanatic I'm game too. I'll play either side.

On a side note - has everyone sort of move on to the CM-modern and Dday stuff? I'm tempted to check out shock force given that Syria has fallen apart but is the game really any good? I mean, is it platoon vs platoon or can it play larger battles like company on company without the computer having your troopers acting like retards?
Think you might enjoy CMBN ...My self I prefer that one to Shock Force
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
01-06-2013, 05:29 AM,
(01-05-2013, 08:24 PM)Combat Wombat Wrote: hey mate, any takes so far ?

So far no takers... Unless you're interested.
if so set something up and drop me line
[email protected]
01-06-2013, 04:21 PM,
CMBB file sent
01-06-2013, 05:31 PM,
Thanks for the battles gents.
01-08-2013, 06:54 AM,
Still need games? I propose 1945 CMAK or CMBB Allied Probe 2000 or 3000 or I supposed even 5000 points as you like.

We can play mirror, or just one game & you can choose the side you prefer.

"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]