• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

operation
08-15-2013, 01:00 PM,
Feedback Needed  operation
played a couple of small games, but am feeling like something a little bigger ( sounds like my ex Whistle )
anyway can anybody recommend a good balanced operation that gives either side a fair chance at winning?
or should I go for a 5000 point attack/defend?
CMBO or CMAK only
Ben

"A witty saying proves nothing"

Voltaire    1694-1778

Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 05:17 AM,
RE: operation
Hello Ben,

I could send You one of my own. But it´s a huge map and the OP consists of 2 battles à about 60 turns or more (have to look - it´s a longer time since making it).
CMBB, February 1945, mixed weather, a german manned fortress in the center of the map, a P.O.W.-camp to conquer, secret bunker and german military base to overcome, V2-launching pads to destroy etc. The map is 2000 x 4000 metres, ficticious battle in Poland.
Mixed nation allied forces try to overrun german defenders consisting of all parts of Wehrmacht and SS.

If You want that I could play against You. But I have to warn You beforehand - I´m ill for a longer time now and it seems it will go on for the next months at least. So it could/will be I need longer game pausing from time to time.
If that isn´t a problem I would be glad to battle You.

Greetings :)
08-16-2013, 03:46 PM,
Sempai
Thank you for your response to my post.
As stated in my post I was looking for CMBO or CMAK games since I only recently found those 2 games in a yard sale box full of used games I had bought.
But based on your sterling reputation here on these forums and FGM forums I went ahead and bought CMBB from battlefront, so I accept your offer to try your OP. Send it over and we'll get started. As for needing game pauses, no worries. Take as much time as needed because i'm sure I will have a slow return rate for files also as I get used to a new game. I'll take either side and of course it will count for ladder if that's ok with you.

Voltaire    1694-1778

08-16-2013, 06:59 PM,
Ooops, sorry, that I´ve totally missed! But no problem at all as it seems. Great You got CMBB too!

I can overtake the map for CMAK - in fact I have already done that. Only problem are the units. The balancing should be different for the OP in CMAK. So let us start with CMBB and if that shouldn´t go well we change to CMAK. Is that OK for You, mate?

Will send the OP asap.

08-17-2013, 02:07 AM,
Lets do it in the original form CMBB. Looking forward to seeing it.

Voltaire    1694-1778

08-17-2013, 02:57 AM,
OK, file and some explanation is sent!