• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help for a new member
07-21-2006, 09:34 AM,
c_Question Mark  Help for a new member
I am fascinated by the Combat Mission games. It has increased my desire to learn more about World War Two tactics. Can you guys recomend any good articles/books or anything that I can read to better understand the various weapon systems and their use? Thanks again.
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2006, 12:28 PM,
RE: Help for a new member
Go to Battlefront and read the posts by JasonC -they will help you a lot. Particularly his essay on "Firepower Thinking."
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-21-2006, 01:25 PM,
thanks
07-21-2006, 01:34 PM,
ok, i went to that site but could not find any essays by JasonC
07-21-2006, 01:56 PM,
Do a search at the Battlefront site in the forums for CM. If you can't find it let me know and i'll see if i can find it for you.
07-21-2006, 09:40 PM,
Ok, I can't seem to find it. I did a search there and found only posts about JasonC
07-21-2006, 10:21 PM,
Sounds like you are searching for his name within posts. That won't work. Go to the Battlefont CMx1 forums. Click on CMBB forum. Click on Search. Go to "Member number or public display name." Type in JasonC and search.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-22-2006, 12:16 AM,
thanks