• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Off topic - what are people playing?
08-03-2006, 04:16 AM,
I'm just curious what other games people are playing on a regular basis besides CM. I'll kick it off:

CMBB/AK (obviously)
GT Legends
Oblivion
Geometry Wars (possibly the most addictive brainless game ever)

I tried picking up Ostfront, but could never get into it.

Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2006, 04:23 AM,
Smile  RE: Off topic - what are people playing?
I`m playing Uncommon Valour - 4 games, with the following upstanding members of the Blitz :
Barnacle Bob
Celamanka (2 Games) and
Pantherbait
as well as 3 games of TOAW 3 with :
Biderman (FGM)
BigAnorak and
Heldenkaiser

To all of my opponents I salute you and wish to thank you for all battles (and losses that I usually suffer !).

Still, as I was always told by my mum & dad, its not the winning that counts, its the taking part !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-03-2006, 05:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2006, 05:43 AM by Fullhouse.)
RE: Off topic - what are people playing?
Herr Schacht Wrote:I'm just curious what other games people are playing on a regular basis besides CM. I'll kick it off:

CMBB/AK (obviously)
GT Legends
Oblivion
Geometry Wars (possibly the most addictive brainless game ever)

I tried picking up Ostfront, but could never get into it.

Is this why you are to busy to return the BBB battle set up I sent you? Hint hint.:whis:
08-03-2006, 06:19 AM,
Been playing CM almost exclusively, with a little bit of Highway to the Reich and a nail-biting gut wrenching game of Patty-cake with my little boy.
08-03-2006, 07:22 AM,
Bunch of role-playing stuff that my six yr old likes...he sits on my knee....such as Temple of Elemental Evil, Morrowind III. Mechwarrior Mercenaries is fun.

In the WWII line, apart from West Front/East Front and CMBB/AK, there is:

Brothers in Arms
Call of Duty II
the final expansion pack for Medal of Honour, forget its name

Finished F.E.A.R and Half Life 2 earlier this year.

But I haven't had much time for gaming these last three months.....there's heaps of games waiting to be played.
08-03-2006, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2006, 08:34 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
08-03-2006, 08:16 AM,
CMBB and CMAK almost exclusively. The only other game I tend to play is Bejewelled. It's a nice diversion for a 15-20 minute break.
08-03-2006, 09:54 AM,
Other than CM, I play the Campaign Series and Uncommon Valor here at the Blitz. Other than wargames, I am about a third of the way through F.E.A.R. Very addictive for a shooter with a great scary atmosphere.

Mike
08-03-2006, 10:04 AM,
Currently have about 4 games of AK and about 7 of BB. The other games are all from the SSG stable: Korsun Pocket, Battles in Normandy & Battles in Italy. They are top down, regimental level games...I love 'em!

At the moment am playing one KP scenario (El Alamein), one BIN scenario (Overlord) and five BiI scenarios: (Husky, 2 Rommel battles, War in Europe and On to Moscow).

Also play Yahoo pool fer a bit of an escape from the toils of war....lol.

- falco.
08-03-2006, 11:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2006, 11:51 PM by Vulture.)
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email