• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Heads Up!
12-26-2006, 02:20 AM,
RE:��A Heads Up!
12-26-2006, 08:22 PM,
RE: A Heads Up!
Tanker Wrote:Just to set you guys straight:

101 contacted Geordie by email. Geordie told him about Fragment and said he should post there and tell his side of the story.

LMAO... call me a cynic but your trying to tell me that 101 Paratrooper just happened to contact Geordie for a little chat.... Geordie just happened to mention that there was a forum out there called Frigment and told him he should post there to get his side of the story across??

Come on.... are you that gullible.

IMO Geordie contacted 101 to try and put some spin on the reason why he was dismissed for cheating from the Blitz.... unfortunatley it didnt work because 101 came right out and admitted he was a cheat.

Now you have POS arguing with 101 during his first game and members of Frigment saying they dont want to be associated on a ladder that 101 frequents while others have stated they will NEVER play him. Good call guys... good call.

Also I'd just like to point out how a lot of what Geordie says needs to be taken wth a pinch of salt...

Frigment Forum 20 Dec 2006
I had about 6 games against him. Won lost and drew. To be honest I didnt notice anything other than he was the fastest file returner I ever played against.

Blitz PM 29th Aprill 2006
There is something strange about him. He is either the best player I have come accross or has somehow managed to skew CM in his favour.

Regards

Bootie
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM,
12-27-2006, 12:01 AM,
Cheers Kelen, I will do my part in keeping the Blitz cheater free!

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
12-27-2006, 01:22 AM,
Ru-Roh. I am playing "Hello Second Armored" with 101 Para. You say he tweaks the order of battle before playing? By upgrading or adding forces? In previous games I usually beat him or he quits playing. I do not use PBEM helper. Hmm.
12-28-2006, 10:08 AM,
RE:��A Heads Up!
Artie Wrote:Second - DerKuenstler's post - sure, theBlitz is having the greater ladder and more players, but is it important? We (WaW site) was originally only czech site, the english section is relatively new. Our ladder consist only about 80 active players (last three months activity, I do not mention about few hundreds inactive players), but how many players are you playing with here?

I would say it is important, if you want to test yourself against in the largest available player pool. Is it more exciting to climb a ladder of 80 or of 500? Plus, the 80 players there are mostly Czech. No big deal, but the tactics articles there are all in Czech. Every game setup from a player there would be in Czech - so how can you tell what the parameters are? I have a hard enough time with the occassional Russian ones I get.

The medal and scoring system you have there is kind of cool, though - I'll have to give you that...

What I wish is that there were only one CM ladder in the world. Then you could say "I'm the 29th (or whatever) ranked CM player in the world" - now that sounds impressive. (LOL) I guess that won't happen, though. Too bad we all can't just get along.

Creepy avatar you have there, by the way... ;)
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-28-2006, 11:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2006, 11:31 AM by RedDevil.)
This thread was for bringing to attention of the acceptance of 101 para into the fragment area and soley to inform our members of such, so that they may be aware of his return and possible infiltration into our system again.

This thread will not be transformed into a defend the fragment way of life soapbox, you may post on fragment all you want regarding the civility of the forums over there.

You may direct requests for reforms and complaints of such policy to the site commander.

Nor will this thread become an advertisement thread for another ladder site.

The posts have been removed for these reasons.
12-28-2006, 01:20 PM,
herroberst Wrote:Ru-Roh. I am playing "Hello Second Armored" with 101 Para. You say he tweaks the order of battle before playing? By upgrading or adding forces? In previous games I usually beat him or he quits playing. I do not use PBEM helper. Hmm.
I would not play him under any circumstances, Vic. When it comes time to report the game, you will find that he has been deleted from the Blitz memberbase for cheating.
12-28-2006, 07:23 PM,
derkuenstler: Sure, I agree. The one ladder is better than many others. But this ladder must fits everyones taste or they do his own... :)
reddevil: I'll post the WaW statement to this situation only. If do you think this was an advertisement, OK, your choice. But you deleted the statement about WaW cheaters politics too. I'll do not post it again, everyone do his own opinion. ;)
[Image: 61.gif]
Send this user an email
12-28-2006, 10:55 PM,
artie, your entire post, sans the cheater policy of your site was an advertisement, and you even posted a link to it.

The Blitz does not allow posts advertising other ladder sites & recruiting of our members for them, irregardless of what some ex-members might try to insinuate.