• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

need more!
01-10-2007, 07:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2007, 07:10 AM by Skeld (FGM).)
need more!
I made it through bootcamp and I'm wanting to add to my opponent list. Willing to play allmost anything as long as it isnt humongous. Send me a hello or a scenario at saulman9552"at"yahoo"dot"com if your interested.
CMBB or CMBO dont have CMAK....yet.
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2007, 07:12 AM,
RE: need more!
Hi skeld

Would you like to try one of the CMBO scenarios from the H2H section?

Bootie
01-10-2007, 08:12 AM,
Gulp!!....ahh sure heh. I guess if I'm looking to better myself at this game might as well play the elite. Which one?
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
01-10-2007, 08:33 AM,
Hey Skeld, I'm not elite but am willing to give you a go. Don't have CMBO, so it would have to be CMBB. Am not fond of Meeting Engagements, but just about anything else is good.

Welcome aboard!

Mike
01-10-2007, 08:44 AM,
Elite... LMAO. Yeah right .... check my winning % it sucks... I'll choose one and send it over.

Bootie
01-10-2007, 08:55 AM,
Is it fine to use your yahoo address?

Bootie
01-10-2007, 09:01 AM,
Bootie- Yup yup that be the one

ATCS- OK one more wont hurt :smoke:, have you played the "Izyum Diet Plan" scenario yet?

Thats all for now folks,(that elite game gonna sap me reserves me thinks)
01-10-2007, 09:23 AM,
File sent.

bootie
01-10-2007, 01:30 PM,
Skeld, I am just finishing up that scenario with Elltee. It would not be right for me to replay it. Have another choice?
01-10-2007, 01:59 PM,
How bout "B&T Early Wittman" or "B&T Sword of Bagration"? Or if you have something you have wanted to play? Doesnt matter to me as long as it isnt 25k points or way unbalanced. I'm easy.