• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MWAAAAHHHH!!!!
08-08-2007, 10:41 AM,
MWAAAAHHHH!!!!
[Image: teech.png]
08-08-2007, 10:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 12:29 PM by McIvan.)
RE: MWAAAAHHHH!!!!
Oh good grief :mad: :mad: :mad:

[runs screaming in opposite direction]
08-08-2007, 01:45 PM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:[Image: teech.png]

So, is that a bit of self-lampooning then?

PoorOldSpike Wrote:What the????...
This morning my rep said '29', then I posted about 6 stunning tac posts in the Armour and Guns threads and my rep dropped to '27'.. !!!
Right that's it, I'm switching off and taking the rest of the day off to sulk and watch TV..

Good to see you start taking yourself a little less seriously. Implicit apology accepted.
08-08-2007, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 02:30 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Ah, but I thoroughly deserve and EARN my greens for my stunning tac posts and incisive wit and intellect whereas you kiddies scandalously dish them out to your pals on a "you give me a truckload and i'll give you a truckload" basis..:)

[Image: diffring1.png]
08-08-2007, 02:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 02:39 PM by The Coil.)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Ah, but I EARN my green clickies for my stunning tac posts and incisive wit and intellect whereas you kiddies dish them out to your pals on a "you give me a truckload and i'll give you a truckload" basis..:)

I know it's tough, POS, but in your posts, you should try to actually respond to the arguments presented. Look, I'll hold your hand for a second and help:

See, you posted a picture making fun of people for whining about clickies. I responded by quoting a recent post of yours in which you whine about having lost clickies, with a few comments of my own which amusingly highlight the irony. Your options for response could include:
A) Some sort witty turnabout where you search all my past posts for contradictory statements and then quote them side by side.
B) Hurling insults at me.
C) A 'take the high road' approach where you actually apologize for your mindless hypocrisy and vow to never again use the word 'stunning' in a post.

However, you chose:
D) Make a comment about how you earn your clickies, which is strange because at no point has the subject of how you get your clickies been under discussion in this thread. Then, immediately after claiming 'incisive wit and intellect' for yourself, try to make a condescending comment that has a level of wit and intellect unmatched outside of a kindergarten classroom. Make sure this comment is devoid of fact and contains silly baseless accusations also unrelated to anything previously discussed in the thread. Furthermore, respond not at all to the explicit point of the previous thread, to wit: it is hypocritical to attempt to make fun of others for whining about clickies when you have whined about them yourself.

Try to keep up - scrape together a few shreds of logical thought (they're right there, under the couch, next to the bacon) and muster up a better respone next time. Otherwise, I might begin to suspect you really are some sort of communist robot from the planet Weembo (speaking of which, you still have not offered up any sort of proof that you are not...).

Anyway, hope there something good on TV...
08-08-2007, 03:05 PM,
You on crack mate?
Just look at the length of your whingeing post, it rambles on and on (yawn), hell I could have topped a couple of ladders in the time it'd have taken to read it..
Hey do you ever actually play any games or do you just write?
I challenged you and Talvela to games recently, but neither of you have replied, no doubt you accidentally missed my challenge post?
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 03:11 PM by The Coil.)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:You on crack mate?
Just look at the length of your whingeing post, it rambles on and on (yawn), hell I could have topped a couple of ladders in the time it'd have taken to read it..
Hey do you ever actually play any games or do you just write?
I challenged you and Talvela to games recently, but neither of you have replied, no doubt you accidentally missed my challenge post?

The Coil Wrote:I know it's tough, POS, but in your posts, you should try to actually respond to the arguments presented.
08-08-2007, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 03:13 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
I accept your challenge - 5000 point inf battle on its way!
08-08-2007, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2007, 03:33 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Colonel Talvela Wrote:I accept your challenge - 5000 point inf battle on its way!

Sorry mate, we holy men don't do gay parades..

[Image: jc.png]