• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for SGTSHAGGY
08-13-2007, 06:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2007, 06:10 AM by IronMajor.)
Flare for SGTSHAGGY
Hiya Shaggy,

Been a couple of weeks sine I sent my force setup...are you still able to continue our game? Am looking forward to something to fill in the time between getting my azz kicked by Raz. :)

IronMajor
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2007, 06:53 AM,
RE: Flare for SGTSHAGGY
IronMajor Wrote:Am looking forward to something to fill in the time between getting my azz kicked by Raz. :)
IronMajor
Why do i have the feeling it's just the opposite?So far i'm the only one to take casualties-due to your pesky gun Big Grin
Send this user an email
08-13-2007, 06:59 AM,
Aw, that pop-gun was just left over from the last war...a museum piece really!

Casualties? Perhaps you need to tell that Sturmovik to radio in a report...apparently he has been too busy pwning my armor to tell you anything :)
Send this user an email
08-13-2007, 10:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2007, 10:03 AM by raz_atoth.)
You mean my plane is actually dropping bombs?I could have sworn it's just involved in some smuggling and it's just dropping containers full of vodka Big Grin
Send this user an email
08-18-2007, 10:56 AM,
Nothing heard in 17 days from Shaggy...I can't in good conscience claim any kind of victory since we only got through a turn, but if anyone hears from him, please have him give me a shout :)
Send this user an email