• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shock Force: Let's get over it.
08-17-2007, 12:52 PM,
c_Question Mark  RE: Shock Force: Let's get over it.
RedDevil Wrote:
POG Wrote:If you have not played CM-1 before playing Shock force, you wouldnt play CM-1 after.....

There is a bit of truth in your assessment here... anyone who bought SF wouldn't jump on buying anything from BFC in the immediate future simply based on their experiences with SF.. they would be led to think the quality was MIA pretty quickly IMO.

Perhaps there is opportunity there for SF I suppose, but it's not something I'm going to invest in. Good luck to those who endure.

I just picked up GRAW2, it's still one of the top RTS games on the market and it played rather well without needing patching it right away. :whis:
Opps....steering OT here :P

I'm thinking business here, And BFC being a small company needed some funds (cash flow) to booster their dwindling capital, notably after the ToW release that I'm sure didn't meet expectations and released this product far to early without any serious testing (I'm of the opinion there was NONE) now to play catch up, they HAVE to make something out of this engine.. regrettably it might not happen, but we shall see as time ticks along.
I don't expect to see anything for the CMx1 version to appear anytime soon based on the amount of effort needed to correct SF's flaws and the building of subsequent add on Mods needed to generate funding again for the NEW engine.

So anyone for some GRAW2 online? Big Grin

I know this is a dumb question (and I have asked a few in the past !):) but what is GRAW2 ?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2007, 06:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2007, 06:56 PM by Fubar.)
RE: Shock Force: Let's get over it.
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:I know this is a dumb question (and I have asked a few in the past !):) but what is GRAW2 ?

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.....i'd rather play Rainbow 6 Vegas as GRAW2 is way to short and can be finished in one weekend, but it's still a great game for party play so i just rent it when i need it.

Play.com have it in their sale i believe if your interested in it.

cheers
Quote this message in a reply